Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms Guide Annual Scholarship Program
About the Scholarship
We are aware of the power of the written word, so we want to help the creative students demonstrate their research and literary abilities in this particular area.
For this reason, we are pleased to announce the Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms Guide Scholarship for students passionate about writing and spreading knowledge to receive $1.000 award.
Terms of Participation
In order to participate in the VitaminDDeficiencySymptomsGuide.com Scholarship Program, you are required to research and write an essay about “Vitamin D Deficiency and Depression”.
Who Can Apply?
Students presently enrolled in high schools, universities, or colleges can apply for this scholarship. Please include a proof of attendance with the application.
All applicants must be 18+.
How to Apply?
- Write an 1.500 + words long essay on the following topic:
“Vitamin D Deficiency and Depression”
The essay must be 100% unique. Please note that the winning essay is going to be published on our website.
- Effects of Taking 50000 IU of Vitamin D Weekly
- Symptoms of Low Vitamin D Levels
- Too Much Vitamin D Side Effects
2. The following details should be included with the essay in a .doc or .docx file:
- Your full name, phone number and mailing address.
- Your school/university name
- Your area of study
- A valid document issued by your school, college or university which proves you are a student of that school/university
- The final step is to email us the file as an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to title your email as “Scholarship Submission“.
The final date for submission is 31st October 2017, and we will choose the winner by 15th November 2017.
The person who submits the best essay will be awarded with $1.000.
The winner’s full name and essay are going to be published on our website.
We will notify the winner via email after we publish the results on 15th November, 2017. In case the winner doesn’t reply back in seven days we are going to select another winner. The payment will be sent to you personally or to your school student account via PayPal.
The scholarship is for one year only. Every year we select a new winner.
We look forward to reading your submissions.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.